Saturday, November 19, 2011

Look what the cat's dragging in!

I know I've been quiet, but I've been really, really busy. Here's some idea of what will be in my stores for you shortly:

Digi's New Year's Grab Bag


This will be available at Butterfly Blush Designs, starting on Black Friday (I think). It is part of our New Years CU Grab Bag, which you will be able to get as a freebie (with purchase) when you shop at Butterfly Blush Designs!

Available December 1st at Country Corner Creations:

Quilted Christmas


This will be part of the store collab and will be available free (with purchase) at Country Corner Corner Creations.

Available December 1st at Inspirations of Scrapfriends:

Fancy Fakes


This is my part of the December thank you gift that you can get with a $5.50 purchase at the store. It's commercial use friendly!

Coming soon, an exclusive to the Biker Skung Tagz forum!

We Three Kings


Join the forum now to find out how you can get this forum exclusive. A preview has already been posted on the Biker Skunk Tagz facebook group, and I can tell that everyone is already lovin' it!

Available on December 1st at all of my stores:

Nightmare Before Christmas


Silent Night


Available on December 9th at all of my stores:

Christmas Past


Coming to TKO Scraps:

Hanukkah Gradients


This is a set of gradients for the TKO CU Holiday Grabbag the designers are putting together. I think it will be available on December 1st.

For Digi Fox's Studio:

Holiday Blessings


My part of the Holiday Blessings collab. I won't even guess when they are going to get it up, but I'll certainly let you know when it becomes available.

A bit of a cheat:

Poinsettias


This is a freebie that will be available at both TKO Scraps and Inspirations of Scrapfriends. It's an older PTU kit. It will become available at TKO for Thanksgiving and at IOS on December 1st.

Another Black Friday Freebie coming your way:

Snow Furriend Tags


You'll be able to snag this one at the Butterfly Blush Designs Blog, and of course we hope you'll also take a peak at all the great things BBD has to offer you. Remember that Butterfly Blush Gift Vouchers make great stocking stuffers!

And yes, this little elf is still busy creating, so there's more coming soon!

No comments: